Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Socktoberfest!

Calling all sock knitters! Lolly from Lolly Knitting Around is hosting Socktoberfest again this year. What is Socktoberfest you ask. To quote Lolly:
A very simple concept with very few restrictions – Socktoberfest is a month-long celebration of socks. It is a simple celebration of the accessories that we make as crafters to cover our feet. Think of it more as a festival than a knitalong – people who love something come together and celebrate it!
I finished my first ever pair of socks during Socktoberfest last year and I have all sorts of lofty goals for this year. This October, I want to finish at least two pairs. I'm thinking about making Hedgerow (rav link) and Cotty (rav link), but my list of patterns is twenty long, so who knows what I'll end up making. What are your favorite sock patterns?

The website is here and the Ravelry group is here. Come join in the fun.

No comments: