Wednesday, September 09, 2009

mind over mitten!

So I've got mittens and wrist/hand warmers and the like creeping back into my mind as fall weather begins. And because I'm a good little worker bee (ahem), I went to Knitty and got enmeshed in a pattern list.

Here are a few that piqued my interest:

Broadstreet
Corazon
Dashing

I may try Broadstreet just for the hobo fingers. Corazon caught my eye because of the top-to-cuff adaptation. And Dashing is just in my tickle-fancy zone. Mmmm...

I'm afraid to pop into Ravelry. I won't look away for hours(days). So, um, NO. For now.

What's YOUR favorite mitt?

1 comment:

Marie Lynn said...

Alright. I've enabled the comments so comment away! What mittens get you going?

I'm a member of the Fingerless Glove Fanatics over on Ravelry so almost anything fingerless makes me gleeful. I'll be knitting up a pair of somethings with my handspun for my mom.

Recently I just finished a pair of Pirate Mittens to match Greg's (now lost) Pirate hat. I suspect I'll be using this same basic shape (it might be Latvian?) to knit the mitts for my mom.